How to Access Clever from Anywhere
- Go to the Lincoln High School homepage and click on the Clever Portal on the right side of the page, or download the app.
- Click on "Log in with LDAP"
- Enter your district e-mail address:
- Students: 6 digit student ID followed by "@yonkerspublicschools.org" (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Teachers: first initial, last name followed by "@yonkerspublicschools.org (e.g. email@example.com)
- Enter your district password (same password used for district devices)
- Click on any of the icons to access the instructional technology resources
- For library resources that require different log-in credentials, hover over the application to display the username and password
- Use the displayed username and password to access the resource
FOR TEACHERS who are having trouble accessing CLEVER:
Use your ID number as your password!
FOR STUDENTS who are having trouble accessing CLEVER:
Students will select Login with Clever and type in their 8-digit birthdate as the password (e.g. 03182004).
There are also hints that will pop up to prompt students to type in their birthdates (If today was a student’s birthday – 03162020).