Degrees and Certifications:
Utica College of Syracuse University- Bachelor of Arts- May 2004 Mercy College - December 2013 Master's of Science in Adolescence Education in English
Ms. Karyn Medranda
I'm Ms. Medranda and I teach English to Grades 9/10. I work diligently for my students and have high expectations for all of them to succeed. I always make myself available and am reachable through the Remind app (click on Remind app for further information) or through Microsoft Teams. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at KMedranda@yonkerspublicschools.org. Let's achieve your goals TOGETHER!
Let’s begin this school year full of positivity! I believe that in working together, this will be an amazing (and memorable) experience for all of us.
- We will create a respectful digital and personal connection between all of us through shared experiences and focusing on the positive in each other and ourselves.
- We will make every effort to identify and address any gaps in our ELA skills and then build on those skills in order to achieve success as 9/10th Grade readers and writers.
- We will expand our willingness to challenge ourselves through reading and writing in order to prepare for future assessments.
**If you would like to meet for a student conference or afterschool help, I am available on Wednesdays until 3:15 p.m. Alternate time accomodations can be made by appointment.
- All Categories
- Microsoft Teams_Grade 10 Period 1
- Microsoft Teams_Grade 9 Periods 3 & 4
- Microsoft Teams_Grade 9 Periods 7 & 8