Ms. LeBlanc's Spanish Cp A Class Expectations
Digital Classroom Rules (During the distance learning)
Everyday you will earn 5 points for your behavior in class. You will lose points for bad behavior. In addition, participation and classwork counts for 40% of the grade. It’s extremely important to be in class to learn a new language.
RESPECT! You must respect everyone: their language, their culture, their religion, their race, their gender, and sexual orientation.
Be on time:
- Login to the meeting on time
- Submit assignments on time
- Have the computer charged
- Headphones on
- Camera on
- Notebook & pen
- Wear appropriate clothing
- Choose a quiet room
- Be aware of your background
- Mute yourself until given permission
- Avoid side conversations/ personal chat
- Stay focused
- Participate actively
- Raise your hand
- Ask questions
If you are absent, it is your responsibility to make up class work and homework. Handouts will be located in the back of the classroom. During the distance learning you will find all the pending work in Microsoft Teams assignments and in the teacher class page assignments. It is encouraged to attend extra help sessions with me to bring you up to date regarding missed lessons. In the event that you are absent during a quiz or test, you should notify me ASAP, in order to arrange a makeup date and time.
Classwork & Homework
- Assignments will be completed and submitted on time, in order to receive full credit.
- You must participate in class and during group work.
- Due to the amount of material to be covered and the pace of this course, it is imperative that homework be completed by the assigned due date. However, you may give late homework (max. 2 days) but you will lose points.
- At the teacher’s discretion, students will need to attend extra help sessions to facilitate the completion of late assignments.