Direct Access to Discovery Education is available through Clever
Discovery Education has many instructional videos available for all content areas that can easily be shared with students. Some videos are also broken down into segments. Other available media include image, audio and text.Please take a moment to look at this sample video:Directions for Access and Sharing
This is an excellent tool to support your remote instruction but also please keep in mind that all students can access this on their own through Clever.(Please continue to scroll down to view an email that was previously sent)
- Log in to Clever
- Scroll down to Virtual Classrooms and select Discovery Education
- Using the menu options, drill down to find a video
A good place to start is the By Subject menu
All videos marked SOS are instructional videos for teachers to learn new teaching strategies
- Click on the video and a new window will open with the option to play
- After previewing your video, click the three dots on the right-side and then select share
- Select Copy and then Close
- You can now paste the link and share with your students
Discovery Education is one of the digital resources that is accessible to staff and students through Clever. It supports multisensory instruction and offers many creative ways to integrate digital media into your curriculum. Available media include video, image, audio and text. The following link gives you a snapshot of what Discovery Education has to offer.Look at the teaching strategies, graphic organizers, and how-to videos for teachers.
Also, check out the Step-by Step Guides and Interactive Courses for further instruction.
As always, please see me if you need any help!