Medicaid Exchange of Information

  • The Medicaid Consent Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
    The Yonkers Board of Education uses Medicaid funding to help meet some of the costs of providing special education services to students. With your consent, the Yonkers BOE can submit claims for evaluations and services that are provided to your child. You are not required to sign up for Medicaid in order for your child to receive the services on his/her IEP.

    Medicaid Exchange of Information Cover Letter
    In order to document that your child's special education related services shown on your child's Individualized Education Program (IEP) are medically necessary, we need to get their doctor's authorization via a prescription.

    Medicaid Consent Form Cover Letter
    Request for your consent to bill your child's Medicaid Insurance Program for his/her Special Education related services. These services are shown on your child's Individualized Education Program (IEP).

  • Your information is maintained in a very confidential manner. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Lucy Scopino at (914) 377-6128 or Raquel Lopez at (914) 376-8037.