High School Student MetroCards
- High school students Metro Card application and instructions are available on the YPS website
- Parents will receive application determination via email and the Metro Card receipts will be forward to the building administrator at the assigned high school.
- School administrators will continue to sell Metro Cards to students who are distance eligible and don’t qualify for a reduced card
- Face coverings are required throughout the ride on the Bee-Line to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, students are also required to maintain distance between passengers
- All student Metro Cards and transportation inquiries can be emailed to YonkersTransportation@YonkersPublicSchools.org
- The Bee Line implemented a bus interior disinfection operation plan for mass transit buses. The plan consists of information regarding the COVID-19 disinfection procedures, disinfecting schedule, and mandates for face coverings on the Bee Line buses
MetroCard Information and Application 2021-2022 School Year
Requirements: Student must reside one and a half (1.5) miles or more from school. Student must attach a recent Budget Sheet from the Department of Social Services with the student’s name on it. Please submit application along with supporting documents via email.
Requerimientos: El estudiante debe vivir a una y media (1.5) milla o mas de la escuela. Se debe anexar informaci n de ingreso (llamado tambi n Budget Sheet) del Departamento de Servicios Sociales con el nombre del estudiante en el documento. Por Favor enviesta solicitud con los comprobantes por correo electronico.