Student Athletic Application Forms - FinalForms
VARSITY WINTER SPORTS
Boys and Girls Basketball
Boys and Girls Track (Districtwide)
Boys Swimming (Districtwide)
Season begins November 14th
Modified WINTER SPORTS
Boys and Girls Basketball
Modified winter sports are just around the corner. Registration for winter modified sports is now open. Students and families can register using the electronic sports registration system, final forms. Please visit the YMA website for the link to final forms and information about how to complete the registration. Parents must sign up first. Once a parent account is established, students can then create their login. Please complete the registration and upload a current New York State Physical and immunization record by Monday, November 21st. If you have used this system before, please use the same login and password. If you have any questions, please contact our Athletic Director, Mr. Calabro
The expectation is to submit all forms as soon as possible. Once the season begins, forms may not be accepted. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Mr. Calabro, YMA Athletic Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Explanation of Registration:
- Go to https://yonkers-ny.finalforms.com/
- A parent/guardian account must be created first. A student account will not be created until a parent/guardian is created and is not associated with their Yonkers Public Schools account.
- After confirming the account through e-mail, registration will begin.
- Please select the appropriate High School and select one (1) sport only for the current season.
- All information must be completed in full. When information is complete and the documents are signed electronically, the tab will turn green. All tabs will need to be green.
- A copy of a NYS Health Physical (or similar) must be uploaded as a picture as part of the final step. Please make sure to upload all sides of the physical form. Physicals must be within a year of the start of the season (3/14).
- After all information has been added and all parent/guardian and student signatures have been completed, the clearance process will begin.
- Parents/guardians and students will be informed by e-mail when they have been cleared both medically and athletically. Families can review their account at any time. When the student's name is highlighted in red, they are not cleared. When the student's name is highlighted in green, they are cleared to participate in athletics. Coaches will have access to see when students have been cleared for participation.