YMA Daily Announcements
Today is Wednesday, March 22, 2023
For all students it is a “B” day.
At this time, will everyone please stop what they are doing and stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
The focus of the month for March is
Reason Abstractly and Quantitatively
- Extra Help – Foreign Language
- Credit Recovery:
- English & Global – 204
- Science & Health – G31
- There will be Parent Teacher Conferences tomorrow evening:
5:00 – 7:00 for Pk-6
5:30 – 7:30 for 7-12
- There is an 11:00 am dismissal on Friday for Pk-8. High school students will have a full day of instruction.
- There will be Parent Teacher Conferences on Friday from 12:00 – 2:00 for Pk-8.
- ALL STUDENTS REGISTERED FOR THE NYC CULTURE AND HISTORY INTERSESSION, THERE WILL BE A MANDATORY MEETING TOMORROW AT 2:15 IN ROOM G06.
THE FINAL $150 MUST BE PAID BY THURSDAY, MARCH 30th. PERMISSION SLIPS MUST ALSO BE SUBMITTED BY THURSDAY, MARCH 30th.
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND, PLEASE SEE MR. BERKOWITZ!
- All juniors and their families are invited to the College Process meeting at YMA on Tuesday, March 28th at 5:30 pm in the auditorium.
- Congratulations!! Patrick Butler for his acceptance to SUNY Albany.
- Ms. Lotito needs the cardboard inner tube from your paper towels. Please bring them to room G27 or leave in her mailbox.
- The following H.S. clubs will meet directly afterschool:
- Video Game - G26
- Dance - Café A
- Student Mentoring - G33
- Cosmetology - G18
- Athletic Homework Help – G25 & G33
The word of the day is:
For our Montessori Mindfulness Moment of Reflection
Some people say to go with the flow. However, diligence can help you control where the path takes you. What factors motivate you to work hard? What path do you want to take in life?