Students and Families: My learning from home office hours are 8am to 11:30 am. Please contact me via email for questions, comments and guidance with individual goals. Speech and language assignments you can find posted under the assignment tab on my page. I hope you are all well! Ms. Williams
WORD OF THE DAY!
This is an optional vocabulary task that students can complete to target improving vocabulary skills. Each day I will be posting a new vocabulary word. Students will be challenged to determine the following on a separate piece of paper:
- Determine the number of vowels in the word.
- Determine the number of consonants in the word.
- Determine the number of syllables in the word.
- Determine if the word is a noun (i.e. person, place or thing), verb (i.e. action word), adjective (i.e. describes a noun) or adverb (i.e. describes a verb).
- Determine the meaning of the word (If you don’t know the meaning of the word, look it up on the internet or in a dictionary).
- Write the word in a complete and grammatically correct sentence.
- Sketch a picture to help you remember the meaning of the word.
April 30, 2020
May 1, 2020
May 4, 2020
May 5, 2020
May 6, 2020
May 7, 2020
May 8, 2020
May 11, 2020
May 12, 2020 Classy May 13, 2020 Bloom May 14, 2020 Sincere May 15, 2020 Essential May 18, 2020 Blossom May 19, 2020 Suspicious May 20, 2020 Essential May 21, 2020 Monument May 22, 2020 Admirable May 26, 2020 Patriot May 27, 2020 Warrior May 28, 2020 Pollen May 29, 2020 Determination June 1, 2020 Hope June 2, 2020 Pandemic June 3, 2020 Kindness June 4, 2020 Peace June 5, 2020 Summer June 8, 2020 Peaceful June 9, 2020 Plead June 10, 2020 Blossem June 11, 2020 Petal June 15, 2020 Pollen