Farmingdale State University Registration Info
Registration and Payment Due Dates:
Payment Due Date
9/13/2023 – 9/26/23
9/13/2023 – 10/3/23
UHS 2023-24 Registration:
*The registration page will be available on 9/13/2023
- Students can access the registration page by clicking on the “Register Now” link above.
- Students can access the Student Handbook: Click Here
- Students can access a "How to register guide" by clicking here
SUNY WCC Registration Info
Welcome to the new school year! Westchester Community College wants to thank you for your dedication and support. We realize it is a very busy time getting the school year up and running. We want you to know that the Office of High School Partnerships is available, to help assist you with any needs you might have administering the ECE (Early College Experience Program).
Here are a few things you should be aware of:
- Registration: All students will be required to enter their personal information through our online system. Students will be directed to our website, to the Early College Experience button, then follow the directions from there. See attached instructions. Students will be asked to submit their parent's email. This will then generate an email to the parents for them to "sign off" on the acknowledgement form, agreeing to pay the tuition.
- Math & English: All students in a Math or English class must meet the prerequisites for the course. We rely on high schools to place eligible students in courses for college credit. Teachers are asked to email Office of High School Partnerships transcripts for each student in their class to verify eligibility.
- Payment: All students will be invoiced to their home address in February. No money should be collected by teachers.
Iona University Registration Info
Registration is now open for our Link program. I've listed below the registration details for you to share with your students. Please note that students may register online for Link courses through September 26, 2023.
The link below will take students to the Visiting Student Payment/Registration site where they should select “Iona University Link/Bridge Registration” on the bottom right of the page:
On the next page students must select LINK Registration $100 per credit and add a Quantity of 3 to their Cart.
The following page will ask students to enter details that are specific to YMA:
Number of Credits
Students will have to pay the full amount ($300) to complete their registration.