Help for Puerto Rico and Mexico
DROP OFF YOUR DONATION AT ANY YONKERS PUBLIC SCHOOL
MONDAY OCTOBER 2 AND TUESDAY OCTOBER 3
Yonkers Public Schools and the Yonkers Council of PTSAs, in collaboration with the Mayor's Hispanic Advisory Board, are committed to helping victims of Hurricane Maria and the earthquake in Mexico.
All Yonkers public schools are serving as donation drop off sites Monday, October 2, and Tuesday, October 3 during regular school hours.
We are accepting these vitally needed non-perishables:
- Baby formula (unopened, sealed, unexpired)
- Diapers (unopened packages or sleeves)
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste (unopened)
- Personal hygiene products (unopened)
- Sanitary napkins and tampons (unopened packaging)
- Flashlights with batteries
- First Aid kits
- Bottled water
- Contractor bags
The Mayor's Hispanic Advisory Board has partnered with AFYA Foundation of America, the Yonkers based non-profit that collects and delivers critically needed surplus medical supplies, hospital equipment, and humanitarian provisions for acute and ongoing health crises and disaster relief worldwide.